2023 Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 Kayak
Hobie’s original Pro Angler 14 Kayak packs extreme fishing utility, with scads of (that’s six) horizontal rod lockers, enough tackle compartments to empty a store, and an elevated Vantage ST seat that’s as much easy chair as captain’s perch.
There’s a non-skid deck for standing—a huge advantage for sight fishing—and veritable acres of H-Rail for mounting rod holders and electronics. All this on a spacious 14-foot platform, with no need for a gas tank. Hobie’s unique MirageDrive with Glide Technology provides efficient, quiet propulsion.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13′ 8″ / 4.17 m
- Width: 38″ / .97 m
- Capacity: 600 lbs / 272 kg
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 120.5 lbs / 55 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 145.5 lbs / 66 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
MSRP: $4,699 – Camo $4,949
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
* Camo color option is available for an additional $200.
- MirageDrive MD180 with Kick-Up Turbo fins
- Lowrance® Ready
- Dual Steering
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch
- Sail Mount
- Vantage ST Seating
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Retractable Rudder System
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 6 Rods
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee® Tie-Downs
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Tracking Skeg
- 2 Plano® Tackle Boxes
Adjustable seat-back with Boa® technology lumbar support.
The adjustable seat bottom folds up and out of the way to make more deck space available for stand-up fishing.
Derrières everywhere rejoice. The Vantage Seating system provides the comfort needed for long stretches out on the water. The seat-back, bottom, height, and lumbar-support are all easily adjustable.
For extra visibility, the Vantage Seat can be adjusted into a position five inches higher than the standard position.
Pivoting Tackle Management System
A rectangular hatch just in front of the seat conceals a mesh storage pocket and pivoting storage for two medium-sized Plano<sup>®</sup> tackle boxes (included). The storage area under the tackle boxes is also easily accessible.
Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
The all-new Hobie H-Rail system’s extruded aluminum dodecagon rail provides a strong and corrosion resistant mounting platform to effortlessly mount more gear in more places.
Visit Hobie’s official site to learn more about the H-Rail system.