2023 Mirage Pro Angler 14 Kayak with 360 Drive
With the revolutionary MirageDrive 360 and Kick-Up fins, move through the water without constraints, going exactly where you want to go. Effortlessly spin and move in every direction. Hobie’s new Kick-Up Fins which immediately retract on impact – even shallow areas are now entirely navigable. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem. The Mirage Pro Angler 14 Kayak is packed full of features including six rod holders, the adjustable, elevated Vantage ST seat, extra wide hull, and stain-resistant EVA padding.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 13′ 8″ / 3.66 m
- Width: 38″ / 0.91 m
- Capacity: 600 lbs / 227 kg
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 124.5 lbs / 56.5 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 148.5 lbs / 67.4 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- MirageDrive 360 with Kick-Up Turbo Fins
- Lowrance® Ready
- Dual Steering
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch
- Sail Mount
- Anchor Trolley System Ready
- Vantage ST Seating
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 4 Rods
- Large Front Hatch with Removable Liner
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Livewell-Ready Cargo Area
- Retractable Rudder System
- Under Seat Tackle Storage
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Tracking Skeg
- 2 Plano® Tackle Boxes
- 2 H-Rail Rod Racks
- 1 H-Rail Cup Holder
Adjustable seat-back with Boa® technology lumbar support.
The adjustable seat bottom folds up and out of the way to make more deck space available for stand-up fishing.
Derrières everywhere rejoice. The Vantage Seating system provides the comfort needed for long stretches out on the water. The seat-back, bottom, height, and lumbar-support are all easily adjustable.
For extra visibility, the Vantage Seat can be adjusted into a position five inches higher than the standard position.
Pivoting Tackle Management System
A rectangular hatch just in front of the seat conceals a mesh storage pocket and pivoting storage for two medium-sized Plano<sup>®</sup> tackle boxes (included). The storage area under the tackle boxes is also easily accessible.
Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
The all-new Hobie H-Rail system’s extruded aluminum dodecagon rail provides a strong and corrosion resistant mounting platform to effortlessly mount more gear in more places.
Visit Hobie’s official site to learn more about the H-Rail system.