2023 Hobie Mirage Passport 12 Kayak
The 12-foot Hobie Mirage Passport 12 Kayak takes you where you want to go with ease and world-class authority with revolutionary hands-free pedal propulsion. This year, we upgraded the drive system to the legendary MirageDrive with Glide Technology and Kick-Up Fins. When you’re not relaxing in the Passport’s breathable mesh seat, a wider cockpit area with EVA floor padding provides a stable platform for standing and stretching your legs or casting a lure. There’s plenty of real estate to stash equipment on the bow or stern cargo areas and more below deck access through the center 8” Twist-n-Seal hatch. Anglers will love our stealthy new Bay Sand color and will be happy that the Passport 12 has a transducer cavity and scupper for simple install of your favorite fishfinder. All this on top of a Power-Pole® Micro bracket indent to mount your favorite shallow water anchor. Additional features include steering system with stowable rudder, two fishing rod holders, accessory tracks, and under seat and gunnel tackle storage.
- CREW: 1
- DRIVE: MIRAGEDRIVE GT
- LENGTH: 12’ / 3.6 M
- WIDTH: 34” / 86.36 CM
- CAPACITY: 400 LBS / 181.44 KG
- SEAT CAPACITY: 275 LBS / 124.74 KG
- FITTED HULL WEIGHT: 73 LBS / 33.11 KG
- FULLY RIGGED WEIGHT: 83 LBS / 37.65 KG
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: THERMOFORMED POLYETHYLENE
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- Powered by the MirageDrive with Glide Technology and Kick-Up Fins
- Fishfinder Ready
- EVA Padded Standing Platform
- Stackable Hull Design
- Steering System with Stowable Rudder
- (2) Rod Holders
- 8″ Hatch – Option to Upgrade to Rectangular Hatch
- Accessory Mounting Tracks
- Bow Storage with Bungee
- Mounting Pad for Power-Pole Installation
The Mirage Passport stacks easily to keep enough kayaks for a couple or a campground without taking up space. The lightweight Passport is easy to store and easy to move.