Fish Village has partnered up with Tim Boyer from Dana Point Jet Ski to offer a one of a kind kayak mothership trip out of San Felipe, Baja California for the most adventurous of kayak anglers. We will be fishing with the pioneers of Baja mothership fishing aboard the Tony Reyes of Tony Reyes Sportfishing Tours out of Orange, CA.
The Tony Reyes is a 107’ steel hull boat with air conditioned staterooms. Your catch will be well taken care of using theirice hold, flash freezer and commercial vacuum packing machine capable of sealing 5 bags at once. The Tony Reyes has 6 heads, 4 showers and a modern galley to enjoy your meals.
The fishing format will be a mixture of panga and kayak fishing so that every angler gets a chance to experience what Tony Reyes Fishing Tours is all about. The pangas are situated with live bait tanks, rod holders, ice chests and a fish holds. With 3 anglers and a guide per panga, you never have to worry about rubbing elbows and not having enough space to fight fish.
We will be targeting big fatty yellowtail, dorado, pargo, grouper, cabrilla, triggerfish, red snapper, white seabass and sheephead.
- 4.5 days of fishing, 6 days out to sea
- $1,095 per person, $300 deposit
- Guides, fish cleaning, filet service included
- Meals included, beverages are not included (OK to bring beverages such as alcohol, soda or water)
- Coolers are allowed (please keep them to 86 quarts or less)
- Final payment due July 13th, 2014, payment plans are available with Fish Village (up to 6 payments)
- Bring your own bedding (pillow, sheets, blankets, etc.)
Departs San Felipe on Sunday Oct 26th, 2014. Anglers must arrive the day before and stay on the boat (at no additional charge) or get a cheap motel room for the night. We will be caravanning down to San Felipe so that no one has to drive alone.
Deposits hold spots, get this trip in the books before someone else does. Please make checks payable to Fish Village. Checks can be mailed to 1142 S. Diamond Bar Blvd Ste 337 Diamond Bar, CA 91765.
For booking information, contact any of the following:
Mike Ponce (714) 658-4089
Steve Ponce (949) 533-9505
Tommy Ponce (714) 916-4968