2022 Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 Kayak
Dominate the water, fresh or salt. The Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 Kayak deploys all the big-boat fishing features of the ‘PA’ series on a 12-ft. long platform that fits neatly in the back of most any pickup truck.
Keep a half-dozen rods rigged and ready in the four standard horizontal and two molded-in rod holders. Confidently stand and fire cast after cast. The elevated Vantage ST seat makes it easy to move around the boat. Now includes a retractable skeg for improved course-keeping, as well as an innovative H-Rail for superior flexibility in accessory rigging.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12′ / 3.66 m
- Width: 36″ / 0.91 m
- Capacity: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 105 lbs / 48 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 129.5 lbs / 59 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
MSRP: $4,549 – Camo $4,749
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
*Camo color option is available for an additional $200.
- MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Turbo Fins
- Lowrance® Ready
- Dual Steering
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch
- Sail Mount
- Anchor Trolley System Ready
- Vantage ST Seating
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 4 Rods
- Large Front Hatch with Removable Liner
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Livewell-Ready Cargo Area
- Retractable Rudder System
- Under Seat Tackle Storage
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Tracking Skeg
- 2 Plano® Tackle Boxes
- 2 H-Rail Rod Racks
- 1 H-Rail Cup Holder
Adjustable seat-back with Boa® technology lumbar support.
The adjustable seat bottom folds up and out of the way to make more deck space available for stand-up fishing.
Derrières everywhere rejoice. The Vantage Seating system provides the comfort needed for long stretches out on the water. The seat-back, bottom, height, and lumbar-support are all easily adjustable.
For extra visibility, the Vantage Seat can be adjusted into a position five inches higher than the standard position.
Pivoting Tackle Management System
A rectangular hatch just in front of the seat conceals a mesh storage pocket and pivoting storage for two medium-sized Plano<sup>®</sup> tackle boxes (included). The storage area under the tackle boxes is also easily accessible.
Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
The all-new Hobie H-Rail system’s extruded aluminum dodecagon rail provides a strong and corrosion resistant mounting platform to effortlessly mount more gear in more places.
Visit Hobie’s official site to learn more about the H-Rail system.